As part of our COVID-19 response plan, Linsey Eyecare is seeing patients on a modified schedule. Please call 610-373-2300 for an appointment.
Safety is our top priority. In compliance with the CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health, here is what you can expect at your visit to Linsey Eyecare:
- Our facility will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- All members of our team will wear protective equipment and have temperatures taken each shift.
- Patient appointment times will be staggered to allow social distancing.
- All visitors to the practice must wear masks or face coverings at all times.
- All visitors to the practice will complete a temperature screening and questionnaire prior to entering. Persons with temperatures of 100.4 degrees or higher will be directed to the nearest COVID-19 testing location.
- Only the patient may enter the building unless the patient is under 18 or needs assistance.
- We will continue to provide curbside service for contact lenses and glasses pick-up.
If you have any questions, please call 610-373-2300 and we will be happy to assist you.