Optometrists in Wyomissing, PA
Our optometrists examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures. Optometry also allows your eye doctor to identify related systemic conditions affecting the eye. Optometrists will typically perform the following services at your visit:
- Perform vision tests to check for sight problems
- Prescribe glasses, contact lenses, and medications
- Evaluate ocular health
- Provide patient education
- Assess the need for vision therapy, low-vision rehabilitation, or other specialty referral
- Manage pre- and postoperative care for those undergoing eye surgery
When it comes to choosing an eye doctor that is best for you, take a look at your needs. The best optometrist should:
- Be recommended by your doctor, friends or family.
- Meet your individual needs and vision problems.
- Be someone you trust.
Preserving your eye health and enhancing your vision is the number one goal of your optometrist.
Interested in seeing our Wyomissing, PA Optometrists? Call our office at 610-373-2300 to schedule an appointment. We also serve the Reading, PA area.